• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Lost my baby girl last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boneboy96

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
516   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Lost my baby girl last night.

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: Canine

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Last night at 10pm, my baby girl Macie went into a seizure and passed away. I tried CPR, mouth to snout and various other ways to try and get a response out of her but I was not successful. She had been battling bladder cancer for the last 18 months. The vet gave her 3 to 6 months to live...that was 15 months ago. She fought the bravest battle. RIP Macie.

Pictures:
20190918_183308-jpg.2383718

20190918_124831-jpg.2383719

20190724_100346-jpg.2383720

20190518_172317-jpg.2383721

20190414_181235_hdr-jpg.2383722

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry for your Loss, Sounds like she made a heroic fight out the remainder of her life as they always seem to do. She was a beautiful lady. You know every month she fought for was like 7 or more in human time and when you think about in that perspective she really was a miracle dog. That speaks volumes to the care and love she received during the last time of her life. A friend of mine also had to go through the same thing with her dog except it was a multiple myeloma and her female chocolate didn't survive near as long as your fur baby. She went out and got 2 more chocolate puppies tom replace and fill that huge hole in her families hearts and lives. I'm not saying do that but it does seem to help the emptiness. I have been through this several times in my life and you never really get used to it and it never gets any easier either. If you do jump back in and get another, just remember the clone new dog is its on dog with its own personality, not a clone of the deceased member. The unfair thing about sharing your life with a fur baby like yours is they don't live long enough, regardless of how long you have them and share a life together, it is never long enough.Again I'm sorry for your loss and I don't know which is worse being with them and seeing them go through the last struggling moments of their life or having to make the decision when they are suffering to bad and you have to decide when to end it. Neither situation is an enviable one to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom