Item Gone: Long shot but here goes. Looking for a chicken coop or materials to build one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
En vino veritas
210   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Long shot but here goes. Looking for a chicken coop or materials to build one.

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We need to put up a coop very soon..,I’ll welcome ideas, free or cheap materials, or a prebuilt coop I can come pick up!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Plus 1 for pallets! I’ve been collecting pallets of all sizes and breaking them down for months. If you can find a place that puts them out for free that’s perfect. I’m currently building a coop and run with mostly free timber from pallets. I bought metal roof panels, hardware cloth, floor plywood and about to buy some T1-11 siding. Not the cheapest build ever, but saved a lot on the free wood. I put the walls and roof structure on today actually….

IMG_0418.jpeg
IMG_0419.jpeg

Almost everything you see there was free, except plywood floor. I’ll be attaching a long run to the side. If you wanna do super duper cheap you can build it with pallets only. Search YouTube. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom