48   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Keltec .380 p3at

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fellow ODT members, i need your help today. On December 12th, 2020 around 1800hrs my truck gun was stolen. Its keltec .380 with pinky extension. I took my truck to meineke in sandy springs for oil change and tire rotation. While at the store, my laptop and Pistol where stolen. What i need from you guys, is simple. I purchased that gun from a fellow odt member in march or april of 2015. I never put the serial number in my books, because honestly it was a beat up truck gun. Now, Sandy springs Police dept. Is asking for the SN. And I have now way to provide it to them. So please, i know is a shot in the dark, but i would appreciate if the selling party can assist me getting that SN. Thank you guys for your help.. and lets keep on trading on the best website ever. Theodt...

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom