• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: I WTB or trade something for a few real nice AR-10 parts DPMS platform that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: I WTB or trade something for a few real nice AR-10 parts DPMS platform that is

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am on the hunt for some lightly used LR308 parts. DPMS platform to be precise.

1. Toolcraft or similar quality BCG, Nitride only maybe phosphate in slightly used or new condition.

2. 308 Ambi charging handle

3. .750 Superlative Arms adj gas block.

4. A nice 2 or 3 port muzzle brake.

If you can help me out I will be willing to trade ammo or pay cash. Make no difference to me. I would be happy just to find one of these parts without paying full retail on them. Keep you eyes open and your ears peeled.
Thank you for stopping by and God Bless.
Greg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am on the hunt for some lightly used LR308 parts. DPMS platform to be precise.

1. Toolcraft or similar quality BCG, Nitride only maybe phosphate in slightly used or new condition.

2. 308 Ambi charging handle

3. .750 Superlative Arms adj gas block.

4. A nice 2 or 3 port muzzle brake.

If you can help me out I will be willing to trade ammo or pay cash. Make no difference to me. I would be happy just to find one of these parts without paying full retail on them. Keep you eyes open and your ears peeled.
Thank you for stopping by and God Bless.
Greg

Attachments

• odt 1 (1).png
    odt 1 (1).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
That's a nice collection butt I don't see any of the parts I need. Interesting to look at them though.

Forwarded to ATF marked extreme urgency! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom