• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Walther PPQ Navy w/threaded barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricaneshand

Default rank <1000 posts
Has a Trading Problem
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Walther PPQ Navy w/threaded barrel

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Walther PDP, Glock 19 MOS maybe, CZ75 compact, HK P30, compact optics ready pistols

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is a Walther PPQ Navy. It has the channel to keep the striker dry if for some reason the gun has been in water. Also has a threaded barrel as you can see here with thread protector. Gun shoots great and I can ring steel at 50 pretty easily with it. Unknown round count as it was purchased on consignment but I haven't had any issues in the ~250 I've put through it. Looking to get something I can throw a red dot on, preferably full size. My big want probably would be a Walther PDP since I really like the Walther ergonomics but I'm willing to hear out other offers. Does not come with Streamlight unless a good deal comes along and you want it

Pictures:
20211129_144252.jpg
20211129_144243.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom