129   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Springfield M1A &lt;Scout Squad&gt; 18&quot;

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1600 / .308 rifles

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello there ODT land!!

I recently aquired this beautifully painted M1A Scout squad model from another ODTer great guy Jim Stanton!!
I am posting this rifle for trade to see if maybe someone wants to trade it for an AR10 given that I own more than 30 magazines for AR10s and I really dont want to invest another $400 in magazines for this M1A that being said if I dont get any good offers ill just have to get some mags for it. The rifle is in excellent condition a few scuffs here and there on the stock the metal is super clean and smooth doesnt appear to be fired much at all previous owner said he put around 300 rounds through it. These are going for an average of $1700 on Gunbroker...
The pictures dont do it justice its a very clean and mean looking rifle it comes with an optic mount the mounts are expensive this one was $300

Please PM if you are interested in trading an AR10 or possibly something else that is in .308 and if you have a lot of mags that would be even better or idk surprise me!!!

Thank you all very much for your time I wish you and all your kin the very best for these coming holidays, with what has been happening all around us recently never more have we needed to keep our eye on the ball be alert be ready and stand for our constitution the time for bravery and conviction may soon come to be.

Thanks again,

Angel993

Pictures:
20231105_132624.jpg
20231105_132612.jpg
20231105_132547.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom