• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Springfield 1911-A1(upgraded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc30121

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Springfield 1911-A1(upgraded)

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See add

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So this is my last 1911 I’ve got. I got this one as a project from a guy a few years ago cause he couldnt get a magazine to go into gun. Well it was a broke magazine catch. Since I had to order parts anyways, I went ahead and ordered a complete internal spring kit from Wilson combat and full length stainless steel guide rod. So all the internals except the barrel are Wilson combat. The gun has been shot but if you know 1911s then you know the more you shoot them the smoother they get. I’m not saying it has thousands of rounds of ammo but I have put maybe 300 rounds through it since I’ve had it. It’s not the prettiest going out there, but it sure shoots good and is very smooth.. i was planing on having it refinished but like i said its a shooter not a safe queen. Also have a new trigger and other parts and 309 rounds of target ammo and 40rds of the hornady subsonic self defense ammo.
Trade value with ammo $800

Mainly looking for a optic ready shadow systems MR920 or CR920 w/mos
*Glock 43x w/rmr
*Bolt action rifle
*lever action rifle
But always offer away and dont be offended if i say “no thank you”.

Pictures:
IMG_1593.jpeg
IMG_1595.jpeg
IMG_1596.jpeg
IMG_1591.jpeg
IMG_1592.jpeg
IMG_1594.jpeg
IMG_1613.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom