• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Sig P938 and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmiddlebrooks

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
38   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Sig P938 and extras

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Whatcha Got?

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PREFER TO TRADE BUT WILL SALE

I got this from another member and I don’t need it but maybe one of you guys could use it.

Three sets of grips 3 mags and 3 holsters. Comes with box lock and docs.

Something you have that I don’t know that I need!! Send me offers and I can add cash for the right trade

The P938 BRG finish with black Hogue rubber grips offers the ballistic advantage of the 9mm cartridge in a platform similar in size to the best-selling P238 pistol. The stainless steel slide features the popular trademarked SIG SAUER slide serrations, corrosion resistant edge finish and SIGLITE Night Sights. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-size SIGLITE Night Sights makes the P938 handle like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed. With dimensions just slightly larger than its .380ACP counterpart, the P938 packs seven plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame. The single-action trigger gives the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters.

Pictures:
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom