brandonpressley

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
36   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Sig 716 patrol, like new

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Any QUALITY firearms. I like ars and Remington 700s. Value is $1600

Caliber: .308/7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a sig 716 patrol for trade only. This is coming from my collection of guns that I didn't have any interest in getting rid of, so I'm going to be very picky. I'm interested in any firearms of value, just simply testing the waters. It shoots a .308/7.62x51 nato and is piston driven. It has exactly 2 magazines down the pipe. It has a magpul fore grip, a hogue pistol grip, large latch charging handle, also has an aftermarket muzzle brake(not sure of brand). This is the gen 2 version, not the gen 1. I am the original owner so will come with original box, magpul mag, and all paperwork. Will entertain all offers. **Pictures in comments**

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Custom built 300 blackout. Have 3 grand in it I have it up for trade for $2500 it's all billet and match its quality built. I can pm a full parts list of interested.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 21
Item Name: FT Sig 716 patrol, like new

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Any QUALITY firearms. I like ars and Remington 700s. Value is $1600

Caliber: .308/7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a sig 716 patrol for trade only. This is coming from my collection of guns that I didn't have any interest in getting rid of, so I'm going to be very picky. I'm interested in any firearms of value, just simply testing the waters. It shoots a .308/7.62x51 nato and is piston driven. It has exactly 2 magazines down the pipe. It has a magpul fore grip, a hogue pistol grip, large latch charging handle, also has an aftermarket muzzle brake(not sure of brand). This is the gen 2 version, not the gen 1. I am the original owner so will come with original box, magpul mag, and all paperwork. Will entertain all offers. **Pictures in comments**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom