• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Ruger PC Carbine FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoopityDoopaWhoop09

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Ruger PC Carbine FT

Zip Code: 30525

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have Ruger PC Carbine up for trade with only about 100 rounds fired through it. It has the Glock Magazine adapter and will also come with a Magpul 50 round drum. I'd be most interested in trading for a Beretta Bobcat/Tomcat or potentially a Cheetah with ammo included in the deal. I'd also be interested in a Glock 26, 43, or 43x. With that being said, all other trade offers are welcome and the worst that I can say is no. Bulk 5.56/.223 ammo trades will also be seriously considered. I travel for work so I'm usually between Mountain City and Toccoa most weekdays.

Pictures:
IMG_0027.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I know its not one of the trades you mentioned but I have a 10/22 charger I listed if theres any interest.

I know its not one of the trades you mentioned but I have a 10/22 charger I listed if theres any interest.
Thanks for the offer, but I’m not interested at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom