• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT RUGER AMERICAN HUNTER 308 NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost1978

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
196   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT RUGER AMERICAN HUNTER 308 NIB

Zip Code: 30728

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800/see below

Caliber: 308 Winchester

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for possible trade is my new in box ruger American hunter in 308 win
The rifle is brand new no rounds through it or optic ever mounted on it comes with box one 5 round magazine and a new in pack 10 round magazine 20” barrel and factory installed magpul hunter stock in gray. It will accept magpul magazines.
I work out of state and can get pics of the actual rifle when I’m home. deals will also have to work around my home seclude. Can add 280 rounds of Tula and 40 rounds of Fiocchi brass case ammo for the right offer. Just seeing what offers I might get on it before I set it up as a long range rig.
Anything com block or chi com in 7.62x39 always gets my attention. Not particularly fond of AR style rifles but i never know what might catch my eye

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Any interest in a Norinco SKS that has had all of the metal Cerakoted MAGPUL® STEALTH GREY H-188 and is now in a Boyd's Applejack Laminate Featherweight Thumbhole stock? Set up for removable magazines and has 3 Tapco 5-10 rounders and a ProMag 30 round polymer mag. Has a custom scope mount that has also been Cerakoted and currently has a Barska 1-4x illuminated reticle scope on it.
5B99A731-927A-4288-8025-8BBAB21A08A3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom