Implar

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
21   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT New 30 Caliber Super Carry in a S&amp;W Shield EZ

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $700 trade value / Open to anything but only higher end shotguns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Peek at GA drivers license

Item Description: This is a brand new 30 Supper Carry, it has been fired 15 rnds now. I couldn't stand it anymore and had to shoot it.
It shoots real well, the group tightened up the more rnds went down the barrel. I did clean barrel after ever 5 shots, to try help the break in.
I bought it on an impulse buy. I really don't need another carry gun, so I am putting this gun up for trade.
I'm setting trade value and $700 with ammo, willing to add cash or take cash depending on the trade.

1 boxes of target rounds 50 rnds and a box of 25 personal defense. I will not break up the gun and ammo.
I do have more ammo now that I bought that's how I had extra rnds so I counld test fire.
Must sell all together because ammo right now is a little hard to find ( still early in the release).
Open to all trades but I'm just a little full up on ARs right now, but I will trade for the right one.
PM your offers

Thanks

Pictures:
30 Carry  righ view with box.jpg
30 Carry box info and ammo.jpg
30 Carry left view.jpg
30 Carry right view.jpg
30 Carry top view with box.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom