Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Metro Arms American Classic II .45 Chrome

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR platform rifles, can add boot

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: American Classic II 1911 .45 in hard chrome. Been a great gun, but I had my fun with it and upgraded to a more expensive 1911. This one wears a set of Magpul grips. Shows some holster rash. In the pic behind the FCS. Feel free to field strip when we meet and check it out. Comes with a plastic gun box that isn’t original to the gun. A great truck gun, or sidearm to wear hiking or in the woods.

Would trade for a equal value AR, or I can add boot if needed.

Pictures:
8294A78D-7CBF-4501-8829-08720D377A5B.jpeg
C30B5D37-8D2F-492F-BEA6-6CB59DA02147.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
American Classic II 1911 .45 in hard chrome. Been a great gun, but I had my fun with it and upgraded to a more expensive 1911. This one wears a set of Magpul grips. Shows some holster rash. In the pic behind the FCS. Feel free to field strip when we meet and check it out. Comes with a plastic gun box that isn’t original to the gun. A great truck gun, or sidearm to wear hiking or in the woods.

Would trade for a equal value AR, or I can add boot if needed.
How much can you add?
Thanks
Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom