michaeljohn

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
21   1
Reaction score
: M&P SHIELD 40 S&W FS/FT for 45 ACP

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: FS/FT
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Xd 45 service size or something In 45 acp preferably full size. I can add money. Because I’m a south paw I’m looking for an old Xd 45acp or something that I can change the mag release on. 45 acp or 9 mm That would be nice if possible.
Will consider a price on it. It’s brand spanking new. I put 20 rounds through it just to see how it fires. She’s a beast the trigger is awesome and it handles 40 S&W extremely well. I have the receipt for it I bought it last week. I Will take 50$ Or so depending on what’s for trade. Maybe more. Make an offer.
Thanks for looking Mike

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this shield and I’m a south paw and it does not have the ambi that the other M&P,s have. Kinda bummed. it looks and feels awesome but I need the controls on the south side. I just wanna trade for this. I have never shot it not one time. It’s brand spanking new.

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom