• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT Like new, will trade a Walther PPQ M2 9mm for a SIG P320 in equally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

K 3/5

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
139   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Like new, will trade a Walther PPQ M2 9mm for a SIG P320 in equally...

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will trade a Walther PPQ 9mm in like new condition for a SIG P320, in equally excellence working order

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a Walther PPQ M2 9mm 4 inch barrel, 4 -15 rounds mags, speed loader, box, fired approximately 75 times. No marks, no scratches, no issues. Interested in a SIG P320 9mm in equally good condition. The pistol is fine, is my hand that does not fit it. Will gladly work with you, I do not expect inflated values for my pistol, I will not accept inflated values for your pistol. Sorry I can not help with the driving. Disable vet, can not drive, your help is appreciated. Thanks. Oscar Ramer
Pictures:
r4-jpg.3223955

r3-jpg.3223957

IMPROVISE, ADAPT AND OVERCOME

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great shooter great factory trigger
It is a good handgun. The issue is not the firearm, is that my hands do not fit the weapon. Either, need to pass it on, for someone else to enjoy or put it in the safe to collect dust. I don't believe that was the intent of the maker. Not about the $. I just want to break as close to even as possible and in the process get a 9mm that fits me better. Thanks for the comment. Oscar Ramer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom