ArmedinAtlanta

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Kershaw Junkyard Dog 2.2 Bi-metal Folder, G-10 Scales

Zip Code: 30310

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other good quality folders, Glock 26 magazines, brass cased 9mm and/or 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a brand new Kershaw Junkyard Dog folder, including box and soft zippered case. This knife features a bi-metal blade made of two steels, 13C26 and CPM-D2, with a copper accent separator. Scales are made of a textured G-10 which is very grippy-- you'd be hard pressed to lose grip on the knife if you're holding it properly.

Blade measures 3 3/4 inches; closed length is 4 7/8 inches; weighs 5.2 ounces. The knife features a good pocket clip which grabs all kinds of material.

I already have one of these, and use it as my EDC knife. Small enough that it doesn't create much of a bulge in my pocket, but big enough that, when the blade is deployed, there is absolutely no question that the user is holding a serious knife. I have carried the knife in everything from IWB of nylon athletic shorts, to the pocket of jeans, to the pocket of the slacks and suits I wear to work (lawyering.)

I bought this one as a Christmas gift for my brother after he admired mine, but then he went out and bought one for himself before Christmas rolled around. I would keep this one for a backup, but I don't have any guns I want to trade right now, and I need to trade something!

I'm looking primarily for another good quality folder in new condition. I prefer Kershaw, Spyderco and/or Zero Tolerance. If you don't have a knife to trade, I am also open to trading for factory brass cased ammo in 9mm or 5.56, Glock 26 mags, or other firearms-related items.

Pictures:
1381762645_0.JPG

1381762645_1.JPG

1381762645_2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom