Anh Le

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
55   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Grand Power K100 SHORTEST RESET EVER

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open. Just wanna see what's out there.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got this in a trade by a fellow ODT'er. I'm not looking for anything in particular, and I'm not really looking to get rid of this gun. I just want to see what's out there. Round count is low, and the gun is cleaned/oiled. I haven't shot the gun yet, although I might in the future. It comes with all the original factory goodies, such as extra front sights, an extra magazine, the cleaning rod, backstraps, the manual, and whatever else these things get shipped with.

Trade interests are hammer fired pistols, preferably with a manual safety. Extra points if it has a built in decocker or gives you the option between the two, like some of the CZ pistols. I can trade up or down, and +/- cash where applicable. Those are my preferences, but all trade offers are welcome. Worst that can happen is I'll say no. If you've a Compact size Grand Power mk12 for trade, please let me know. I really want one.

It's a really obscure, but great gun. Here are some stats:
-It has a rotating barrel design instead of a browning tilting barrel design that pretty much all guns use.
-It is fully ambidextrous
-Sight is adjustable. Tool is included.
-Felt recoil is very soft due to the barrel design
-Very accurate
-Easy follow up shots since the barrel continues to stay in line while feeding
-Gun is full size
-Magazine is 15 rounds

This is a review for the compact version of the K100. It mostly applies to the full size model as well. Trigger reset is at 6:00

Pictures:
20180709_211933-jpg.1707730

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom