• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FT Glock parts, threaded 19.5 bbl for non threaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-Dogs

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
141   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Glock parts, threaded 19.5 bbl for non threaded.

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got into a pretty good deal on a G-45 with some aftermarket stuff I don’t need.

G-19/45 threaded barrel, pics below, with thread protector. I don’t know the brand but a picture of the logo is included below. Looks to be unfired with just the beginnings of wear on the front of the hood and no smiley.I want to swap it for a stock length 19/45 barrel, ideally an un numbered oem replacement barrel but I will consider others. Don’t have another bbl laying around so would prefer a local ftf swap on this.

Also have a Glock Store brand aluminum extended mag release and an American Flag backplate, like to swap these. For an extended mag preferably oem but who knows. Retail on these was $34.95 and $19.95 respectively but not really looking to get that much out of them. Both were installed but could pass for new.

Barrel pis follow.

Pictures:
IMG_4114.jpeg
IMG_4050.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Going to relist tonight as For Sale Only most likely, found a barrel and need to recoup some cash. Any way here are a couple more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4183.jpeg
    IMG_4183.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4184.jpeg
    IMG_4184.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom