• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! Ft g17

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdKill

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Item Name: G17

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other Hand Gun. See Below

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: VERY Gently Used Gen 3 Glock 17. Condition as pictured. Barely starting to show the first sign of smiley. This pistol was taken to Glock/Smyrna about a year ago and gone over and upgraded. It has extended mag release and extended slide release (installed at Glock). I have up to six magazines I can trade mag for mag with your trade in or add to increase value as warranted if your trade is more valuable.

Looking for either something else in 9mm, .40 or .45 like a CZ or Beretta 92 or 96 OR a Glock 23. Glock 23 being likely the only other Glock I would consider. Would consider a nice 1911 but not interested in low end GI models. Must have beavertail and skeletonized hammer/trigger. Stainless or blued is okay. The only GI models I have any interest in are war pistols...ie: Remington Rand or old Colt. Would also consider S&W magnum revolver. My pistol is about as LNIB for a used gun as you will find. In certain light, if you look hard, it has a mark or two but very faint and insignificant. It comes with box, docs, cleaning rod/brush, loader. I prefer the trade to come with the same. As stated before, it comes with 2 mags but can include up to 6 total depending on trade.

Not interested in ANYTHING made by Taurus, Keltec, Highpoint, Charter and no interest in anything rimfire, .380, .32, .38 sp or s&w. Please send trade offers via PM.

PMs replied. I have had several good offers...no bad ones. A lot to consider and mull over. Not saying "no thanks" to any of them yet...but too soon to jump on settling. still no G23, Beretta, cz or decent 1911 offer ...those are main interests.

I'm getting a lot of g22 offers. I'm not ruling out a G22 though I strongly prefer a G23. I do need for any g22 to be in fairly pristine shape though and preference to one with box, docs. I would also trade for a lnib RIA tactical model 1911 in .45 only or similar 1911. with preference going to one with extra mags. I realize they ship with just one but I have extra glock mags to even up. So in order of preference...

CZ
1911 - lnib unless war relic
G23 -can show some wear but will settle for a pretty one :)
G22 (must be lnib)
Beretta 92 or 96 (I already have a 92s in the collection so looking for one less old school like an nice 92FS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom