Reaction score
Item Name: FT Desert Eagle .50ae with compensator

Zip Code: 30662

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tavor, AUG, interesting rifles

Caliber: .50ae

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brushed chrome Desert Eagle with compensator for trade only. I have 54 rounds of ammo and 3 mags that go with it. Also have a $250 black left hand shoulder holster that was custom made to fit the compensator, if interested. I love this gun, the compensator really makes it a dream to shoot. I just really want an assault rifle. No ak's please.

Pictures:
20170915_081133-jpg.1317666

20170915_081143-jpg.1317667

20170915_081151-jpg.1317668

20170915_081317-jpg.1317671

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I will rephrase....a tactical rifle. Although I do not want another AR unless it is in a different caliber than a 223.

I know the AUG and Tavor are both in 223 but its different than what most people have...I like different.

The Microtech MSAR XM-17 E4 was / is a great rifle. An AUG clone that used PMags, it had an easily adjustable gas system, but a funky trigger. It disassembled very easily and was a joy to shoot.

I've seen the new American Steyr made in Bessemer, Alabama, and I have to say the barrel lugs look very, very, (VERY), similar to the MSAR pattern. I did contact Steyr about a 300 Black Out barrel and they told me that, although that was in the plans, it wasn't a short term plan. It wouldn't surprise me if Steyr USA bought out the Microtech tooling and made minor changes.

If you can find one cheap get it. I liked it better than the Tavor, it felt better balanced, especially loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom