TacticalPlatypus

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
See the ground, BE the ground.
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT CZ Scorpion Evo 3+ Micro *TPM*

Zip Code: 31093

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: In ad.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Putting my Scorpion Evo 3+ Micro up for trade. Gun comes with SB Tactical folding brace, Sig Romeo 5, two 20 round magazines, and factory cleaning kit. Could be convinced to include the Surefire Mini Scout if you make a good enough offer. Minor marring on the backside of the charging handle retaining pin from the previous owner, did my best to clean it up and the damage was on the right side so if you're right handed it's not going to matter at all. Might need a new pin if you wish to swap the charging handle to the right side for you left handed shooters. But gun functions perfectly, has a couple hundred rounds through it (he put two magazines through it and I've put maybe 150). I've had a few Scorpion Evos and despite this iteration having better ergo and controls (AR style ambi magazine release, cool ambi bolt release, better safety levers) I think I've just gotten bored with the platform. Mainly wanting a Shield Plus OR + cash. Wouldn't mind a CZ SP01 or other alloy framed 9mm CZ. Other than metal CZs, all other handgun offers must be optics ready. If you've got something cool to offer, send it over. Possibly a nice semi auto 12ga shotgun. Would also consider .22 mag/LR rifles + cash. Maybe a CMR or 10/22 takedown. Can add ammo or money to even out trades and whatnot.
Also might consider trading for high quality optic setups.

Pictures:
0317241611b~2.jpg
0317241611.jpg
0317241610.jpg
0317241611a~2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom