Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT CZ-75 Omega (plus cash) for M1 Garand

Zip Code: 30458

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: M1 Garand

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The trade bug is back with a bite but this time I want something specific: the rifle that won the war!

CZ-75B Ω with the decocker only, and a couple of stock mags (2).

One too many CZ's in my collection, and not enough M1s

I know what I got (lol), so I expect this deal to require a fair bit of cash on my end. Special consideration is given to CMP Cert. rifles, ones that already have a new gas plug installed, and / or rifles that come with a fair few en-bloc clips.

Fair TV in my opinion is ~$400 (6-700 new, discontinued by cz for the 2023 model year, correct me in the comments if I'm off base) but willing to go up in cash as high as needed for a nice one. I'm really trying to buy a Garand with the added benefit of not ticking the missus off. Happily willing to go >$1 grand cash on the trade if your rifle is worth it.

Suppose I'd consider an x95 as well but don't tell anyone.

Attached is the only picture I had at work, will update with additional pictures on my lunch break.

I travel all over the state intermittently for work, willing to drive or meet you 1/2 way just about anywhere.

If you have something that's not a Garand and want to make an offer, the worst I can say is no.

Thanks for reading. By responding to this ad you guarantee that you're legally allowed to possess a firearm in the state of GA and federally. Have a great day!

Pictures:
CZ.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom