Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Browning A Bolt 7mm Mag Canton

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Show Piece .270 Browning, Mauser, Weatherby

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Considering trading my 7 Mag Browning A Bolt. She is pretty and has a Thompson Center scope. Minor scuff marks on the wood, bluing is in fine shape. Yes, I wiped it down after handling it.

Interested in Browing A Bolt or X Bolt in .270 OR Modern Mauser or something equivalent. This is the only show piece rifle I own, and am looking for something similar, just in a caliber I use.

This gun has never been fired by me. The previous owner said he bought it new years ago, fired it once, then put it away after he got done crying and icing his shoulder down. He gave me a box of ammo that only had one bullet missing, so I dare to believe him. He was an older man and needed something lighter. Comes with a camo sleeve and shoulder sling, that only came off for the pictures. Yes I am willing to separate the scope from the gun, the scope is pretty nice.

Pictures:
20211211_111230.jpg
20211211_111238.jpg
20211211_111241.jpg
20211211_111250.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom