AtlantaCyclist

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
90   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Anderson Lower/PSA Upper 16&quot; AR15 Carbine Rifle

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock (40s&w)

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Peek at each other's GADL and/or GACCW permit

Item Description: Looking to trade this rifle. Not much to tell other than it's a factory built lower mated to a factory built upper. Never been shot. I have too many ARs and need to thin the herd so to speak.

Prefer your Glock be in decent condition as close to factory spec as possible. Not into anything 'customized' or with a lot of bling.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looking to trade this rifle. Not much to tell other than it's a factory built lower mated to a factory built upper. Never been shot. I have too many ARs and need to thin the herd so to speak.

Prefer your Glock be in decent condition as close to factory spec as possible. Not into anything 'customized' or with a lot of bling.

DOES IT COME WITH A NAGAZINE? NOT THAT IT MATTERS AS AR15 MAGS ARE CHEAP ENOUGH. ? I HAVE A GLOCK 23 GEN 3 .40 S@W TO TRADE IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION

Attachments

• 100_2131.JPG
    100_2131.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_2132.JPG
    100_2132.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 2
Looking to trade this rifle. Not much to tell other than it's a factory built lower mated to a factory built upper. Never been shot. I have too many ARs and need to thin the herd so to speak.

let me know if you dont really want to trade and i will move on to another deal !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom