Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT AMT Hardballer long slide with factory box

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ 805 Bren, AK's

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an excellent condition Hardballer long slide just like in Terminator. Has the original box that is serial number matching. Just wanted to see what else is out there as far as trades. I like pre-ban rifles. Maybe a Colt 6920 SOCOM or IWI Tavor IDF model only. I really like AK's. I would like to trade for an 805 Bren carbine or possibly a Galil Ace carbine. An ARX100 is also of interest with boot to make it even. Arsenal's are another possibility. I also want some high end items that I would be willing to add to my trade to make it even. Interested in SCAR 16, Valmet tube folder, Beretta AR70, Polytech's, etc. I'm not interested in guns that I can easily find by walking into a gun shop. Feel free to make other offers. Worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom