Item Name: ak-47

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2000.00/highend 1911+cash or m1a scout

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
nice chinese variant pre-ban ak with all original wood and firing group. will come with 1 bayonet 4mags 2 poly 2 steel and scope mount (hard to come by). rate this rifle 8-9 out of ten according to how picky . can add or sub. ??? for right trade. first post so forgive any mishaps or misunderstandings. God Bless!

Pictures:
1401204350_1.txt

Attachments

• 276.jpg
    276.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Manufacturer......Polytech? Norinco? With guns in this price range, pics are almost a must to help you get it gone. Welcome to the ODT!

thanks guys im not that savy on these things im trying to get pics up now! cant seem to get them to upload for some reason but will get them up asap. thanks again!

I am an AK idiot so someone please enlighten me why this is worth 2k? Are the higher end arsenals the same quality??

I am an AK idiot so someone please enlighten me why this is worth 2k? Are the higher end arsenals the same quality??
Chicom pre 89 AWIB AKs are made on the same machines as the Chinese military uses and don't have to be 922r compliant Like the arsenal and every other newly made AK on the market. Chicoms are the best AKs made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom