Item Gone: FT Acorn finished non-gmo pork for trade need transport assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm1988

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Acorn finished non-gmo pork for trade need transport assistance

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pork

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for someone close to me with a truck and a enclosed trailer to help me get two hogs to the butcher roughly 15 miles from my home in Rockmart. Will pay you graciously in pork when it is returned from butcher. We are finishing them on acorns now this is for someone interested in high quality meats this is not the garbage from the grocery store high quality lean pork. We will need help transporting the end of November beginning of December, looking to line up now. Had something lined up for transport previously but fell through. I live in Rockmart on the edge of Cedartown in Polk county. Hogs have been continuously fed a non-gmo feed acorn finishing currently for taste and texture should be similar to iberrico pork when finished.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom