Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT 1947 Marlin 39a Takedown

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $450 - $550

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Has small Crack in the stock , it's in the pictures .
Other than that it a pretty decent rifle .

Open to trade offers , not interest it black powder or bows.

Pictures:
20221110_182151.jpg
20221110_182405.jpg
20221110_182335.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have several of these, so this is for your information only. That stock does not fit that rifle. It must be a replacement. Notice how the upper and lower metal tang does not come close to fitting the cut outs in the stock. Look how far the upper tang is sitting above the stock cutout.The tangs should fit flush down in the stock upper and lower. That is probably why there is a crack in the upper stock because someone tried to force the tang into the stock cut out.

I have several of these, so this is for your information only. That stock does not fit that rifle. It must be a replacement. Notice how the upper and lower metal tang does not come close to fitting the cut outs in the stock. Look how far the upper tang is sitting above the stock cutout.The tangs should fit flush down in the stock upper and lower. That is probably why there is a crack in the upper stock because someone tried to force the tang into the stock cut out.
That's definitely possible , I am not very familiar with these rifles and couldn't disagree .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom