Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Yildiz Sporting HPS 12 Gauge 30 in OU Shotgun

Zip Code: 30401

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $750.00

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is an immaculate Yildiz Sporting HPS 12 Gauge 30” Ported Barrels, O/U Shotgun. It sports: adjustable stock comb, automatic ejectors, Limbsaver recoil pad and 3 additional Comp Chokes (2) IC & (1) LM. This is a soft shooter and is a perfect set up for sporting Clays. The shotgun has all of the (5) factory extended chokes, hard case and manual. It was purchased in May 2021 so the warranty is in tact until May 2026. I purchased the shotgun new and used it only at 5 events. No scratches, dings or handling marks. The deep coloring of the stock is actually the wood grain on the beautiful stock. This is a great shotgun for all shooting sports. I’m selling the shotgun to fund another project. I travel to Augusta, Macon, Milledgeville and Tifton weekly. I can meet in any of this territory.

Pictures:
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4733.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg
IMG_4734.jpeg
IMG_4737.jpeg
IMG_4736.jpeg
IMG_4739.jpeg
IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4735.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom