55   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS WWII Winchester M1 Carbine and ammo

Zip Code: 31510

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this a few years ago from Amoskeag auction sight. Here's the description:

Description:

serial #1021203, 30 Carbine, 18'' Winchester barrel with a bright excellent bore. Metal surfaces retain approximately 85-90% arsenal parkerized finish with some silvering on the barrel and sharp edges, and handling marks throughout. Early Winchester barrel displays a crisp flaming bomb stamp and below it the 1-43 date of manufacture. A Type-3 barrel band has been fitted and is stamped ''SA3'' on the underside of the bayonet lug. The round bolt has faded to a pewter grey patina, but is smooth and free of pits. The trigger housing is free of wear, save for minor silvering at friction points; the letter ''Z'' is stamped just in front of the trigger guard, and ''SA'' inside the magwell. The early production I-cut walnut stock is stamped with a sharp ''B'' on the inside, ''W'' on the tang and rates excellent with only minor handling marks and a small ding. Includes a GI sling and original Winchester magazine stamped ''IW'' and showing minor oxidation, silvering at high edges, and a couple of very small abrasions. A fine mostly correct rifle with an early serial number.

I have 1000 rounds of ammo to go with it: 500 rds of commercial PPU 110g FMJ and 500 rds surplus - mixed WRA & Lake City. Ive shot 45 rds through it. No problems. I think I have some more bandoleers of ammo, but not sure. Also have a couple of 30 rd Korean mags and at least one 15 rd Korean. Recovering from knee replacement surgery so I might be slow to respond.

$3000.00 for all

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom