Item Gone: FS WTS Winchester 1300 Turkey WIN CAMO Laminate Wood 12 Gauge 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskieman223

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS WTS Winchester 1300 Turkey WIN CAMO Laminate Wood 12 Gauge 3&quot;

Zip Code: 26062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Winchester 1300 Turkey with the rare Win Camo green laminate stocks...Barrel is 22" long with rib and takes winchoke tubes, with FULL installed and included. Winchester recoil pad... Also comes with sling pictured. Gun is in very nice lightly used condition, minor marks from usage and storage...Bore is clean...

Get ready for April and May Gobblers!

Asking $700 shipped/insured....as always feel free to PM me an offer or trade idea...

2p53KqK.jpg

qkNQK6Y.jpg

Y4LwBnO.jpg

JmivmFB.jpg

va0XIUW.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Selling my Winchester 1300 Turkey with the rare Win Camo green laminate stocks...Barrel is 22" long with rib and takes winchoke tubes, with FULL installed and included. Winchester recoil pad... Also comes with sling pictured. Gun is in very nice lightly used condition, minor marks from usage and storage...Bore is clean...

Get ready for April and May Gobblers!

Asking $700 shipped/insured....as always feel free to PM me an offer or trade idea...

2p53KqK.jpg

qkNQK6Y.jpg

Y4LwBnO.jpg

JmivmFB.jpg

va0XIUW.jpg
Yes sir. Very interested in this shotgun, but you price is a tad high. Can we talk about the price please? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom