Reaction score
Item Name: FS WTB Your U.S. Paper Currency for My Coins

Zip Code: 31211

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 73 coin cents on the paper dollar

Caliber: Any denomination

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Don't let that evil profiteering shop owner keep your hard earned money by refusing to give you change! Have coins in your pocket and pay with EXACT change!

I'm offering to buy your paper dollars with coins at 73 cents on the dollah! Over time, you'll come out ahead during the coin shortage by not allowing the shop keeper to retain your change or issue a "store credit!" Also, don't pay by credit card and then pay those high interest rates! Pay with Palmettomoon Change!
maxresdefault.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS WTB Your U.S. Paper Currency for My Coins

Zip Code: 31211

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 73 coin cents on the paper dollar

Caliber: Any denomination

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Don't let that evil profiteering shop owner keep your hard earned money by refusing to give you change! Have coins in your pocket and pay with EXACT change!

I'm offering to buy your paper dollars with coins at 73 cents on the dollah! Over time, you'll come out ahead during the coin shortage by not allowing the shop keeper to retain your change or issue a "store credit!" Also, don't pay by credit card and then pay those high interest rates! Pay with Palmettomoon Change!
maxresdefault.jpg
When is the public offering? I want a "bit" of this coin!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Don'r be fooled by government potmetal trading tokens, trade your nasty $100 bills for real shiny bits of silver now, while you still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom