• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Winchester 23 Pigeon Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevalueman

Space Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Algonquin J. Calhoun
145   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Winchester 23 Pigeon Grade

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2,000 each

Caliber: 20gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is going to be an interesting add!!!
As you can see there are 3 to choose from, or, you can, of course, buy them all...
I got these from my dad...They were his hunting guns....that said, they are well used...not abused, just used in the field, killing quail, which he did as often as he could.
These guns are NOT NEW and are NOT in pristine condition....they are used, thus have marks on stocks, wear on bluing, minor rust(cleaned) in some areas....
If your looking for a fine field gun, and a reasonable price, one, or all can be yours....
You can be at piece knowing that your fine shotgun, you're about to take into the woods, cannot be harmed any worse than it already is, and you can concentrate on killing birds, or what not.
There are 2 26" barrels, and 1 28" inch. The 28 has Winchester chokes, while the others have been to see Briley, thus are chocked by them....the Brileys have skeet chokes, there are a couple extra chokes for them(not many) he probably just used the skeet chokes....all come in hard, Winchester cases.
I can take more photo's if someone's interested, however I didn't want to do that now....I can also meet, with all 3, and the buyer can pick which one they want.
These would be great guns for someone that has a farm, and needs a few guns for guests....or for whatever....I will consider offers for all 3, otherwise the stated price
I made a mistake....the 23 with the standard Winchester chokes is a 26" barrel....the other two, a 28" & a 26" are the barrels with the Briley tubs.....hope this helps

Pictures:
DSC00159.JPG
DSC00160.JPG
DSC00161.JPG
DSC00162.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom