7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Weihrauch HW 50S .177 cal with vortek kit

Zip Code: 30666

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up today is my Weihrauch HW 50S in .177 cal. The rifle comes with a full vortek kit installed and an archer air muzzle device semi permanently installed for quiet shots and easy cocking. The rifle is in very good condition with only a small scratch on the stock. The rifle is shooting right around 12 FPE and very smooth with no twang. These are without a doubt some of the best break barrel air guns that money can buy and the bluing/wood is very nice. This rifle is very accurate and I have shot many dime sized groups at 25-30 yards. Perfect for training for cheap, pest control, backyard plinking or teaching new shooters. Full disclosure, in order to instal the muzzle device the front sight dove tails had to be sanded down removing some of the bluing underneath and rendering the dovetail unable to accept sights. So it’s scope only and doesn’t come with original irons. I’ve found a pellet the rifle shoots very good and it will come with a can of those and some crosman HPs that it shoots pretty good too. The rifle was 420 and the vortek kit another 100 but I’m asking $350. Feel free to ask any questions or for more pictures. I will keep it posted for a week or so before it goes to eBay. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_5140.jpeg
IMG_5141.jpeg
IMG_5142.jpeg
IMG_5143.jpeg
IMG_5144.jpeg
IMG_5145.jpeg
IMG_5146.jpeg
IMG_5147.jpeg
IMG_5149.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom