• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Water Quality Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2O MAN

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Water Quality Improvement

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sales/Installation/Service
Sale Price: $1950.00 and up

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .
I make house calls. Message me a picture of your current system, describe the problem, and I will tell you if I can repair, service, or replace it.

Blue Green stains in your sinks, tub and toilet are an indication of Acidic well water. Low pH water dissolves metal pipes and fixtures from the inside, resulting in costly repairs.

H2O MAN specializes in elevating the pH of well water by installing new high flow, digitally controlled systems on Vortech tanks. Contact us right away if you think your well has low pH water... Now is also a great time to service and possibly upgrade your existing Acid Neutralizer / Calcite filter. Most Neutralizers require yearly service because the Calcite media is sacrificial, the water dissolves the media - not your pipes.

Calcite filters add total hardness to the water and a softener is typically installed along side the tall Calcite filter, this results in soft water with a neutral pH... Excellent H2O!
https://www.athenswater.com/h2oman.us.html
Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom