• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS VERY RARE: Original (pre-Ruger) Marlin 1895 SBL 45/70. The T-Rex hunter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNino122

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
116   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS VERY RARE: Original (pre-Ruger) Marlin 1895 SBL 45/70. The T-Rex hunter!

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I really hate to even post this....but wife and I are saving for a new house and I just don't get the opportunity to shoot this much. This gun is absolutely gorgeous. One of the original runs. Not one of the Ruger models that they recently starting making again. These are incredibly rare. Paired with it s a Vortex Viper PST 1-6, and Warne rings. Painted silver to match - wanted it to look like the SBL in Jurassic park!

Has maybe, MAYBE 25 rounds through it. I cannot find the box to save my life unfortunately. Extras do include Midwest Industries handgaurd (stock handgaurd included) Hoptic quiver, and sling. Railscales and handstop not included in price.

Will only sell the gun and optic together for $2200 OBO. No trades on this one guys. Need the cash. Can include 109 round of brass 45/70 for an extra $220. Will not sell ammo separately until I move the rifle.
These sell for $1800-2k all day on Gunbroker + the $600 scope. If it doesn't sell, I've got no problem holding onto it. But figured I'd give someone else the chance to grab one.

Pictures:
20230205_200319.jpg
20230205_200336.jpg
20230205_200344.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom