Reaction score
Item Name: FS Various 22 LR HV Ammo, 2725 rounds

Zip Code: 30338

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is ammo I picked up along the way that I don't shoot anymore. All are unopened. You see the brands. The MiniMags are 40 gr round nose.

At $.055/round I need to sell the lot of 2725 rounds and will meet within reasonable reach of my Dunwoody/Cherokee route.

All this is a good bit less than what I paid and it was bought at stores as I ran across it.

If you are trying to figure out what your 22 likes, this is a cheap way to try a few brands.

Pictures:
i84.photobucket.com_albums_k36_pcraines_firearms_FirearmsForSa04858726ea9cdf1d3276a8b750b27e04.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'll take it if still available
PM sent

Item Name: FS Various 22 LR HV Ammo, 2725 rounds

Zip Code: 30338

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is ammo I picked up along the way that I don't shoot anymore. All are unopened. You see the brands. The MiniMags are 40 gr round nose.

At $.055/round I need to sell the lot of 2725 rounds and will meet within reasonable reach of my Dunwoody/Cherokee route.

All this is a good bit less than what I paid and it was bought at stores as I ran across it.

If you are trying to figure out what your 22 likes, this is a cheap way to try a few brands.

Pictures:
i84.photobucket.com_albums_k36_pcraines_firearms_FirearmsForSa04858726ea9cdf1d3276a8b750b27e04.jpg

Thanks guys! I got pm'd yesterday and we met this morning. Thanks Chuck! I would have marked this gone earlier but I couldn't get here from there.

Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom