Item Name: FS Unusual Antique Revolver Reduced

Zip Code: 30525

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $175.00
Now $130

Caliber: 38 Smith & Wesson

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This top break nickel plated pistol is a Secret Service Special. I was ordered and sold by the Fred Biffar Company, a Chicago based sporting goods company. They were actually sub-contracted to several different manufacturers including Meridian, Hopkins and Allen, H & R and Iver Johnson. The Iver Johnson's were the best made. They had frame mounted firing pins and a unique hammer block safety. They were made at the turn of the century and in into the 20's. In 1923 they sold for $8.75.
This Secret Service Special is one of the Iver Johnson models as can be seen by the frame mounted firing pin and the safety on the side of the frame. It shoots the .38 S&W cartridge. The action functions correctly although there is some loss of the nickel plating. $175.00 for this neat pistol. Now $130.00

Pictures:
img_1452-jpg.3054269

img_1453-2-jpg.3054274

img_1455-jpg.3054276

img_1454-jpg.3054277

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm temped to buy this...
This is the same as one of my fathers guns I brought to school in forth grade. That was back in 1975 and we lived so far out in the country, the Principle gave me the gun back with a note to my Pa and told me to hurry up and not be late getting on the bus home.
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom