7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Two 1911 Style Mags in 9mm

Zip Code: 30536

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 30.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale two 1911 style magazines in 9mm. I used them in an ATI 1911 in 9mm I no longer have. One is a Wilson Combat. The other is unmarked. Both 9 shot. Everybody knows how temperamental these things can be. I can honestly say they cycled ok in that cheap ATI.

However I can’t guarantee that for your pistol. If your interested your more than welcome to bring your pistol and run em through rack and release by hand or something because we will meet somewhere here in Ellijay and I don’t think our police would like us shooting in town. If you shoot yourself in the foot or something i take no responsibility. Well sounds funny but I’m serious.

Oh btw the ATI I used these things in. I wound up having a gunny work and polish the ramp and almost every mag I tried worked. Not all but most.

These are being sold as-is. No returns.

Asking 30 cash for both magazines. Can meet somewhere in Ellijay. If you don’t want to make the drive and want to gamble they’ll function in your pistol I can ship usps flat rate and supply you a tracking number. I can take payment through PayPal but I’ll have to charge 10 bucks to cover the shipping. I just shipped a buddy something in a small flat rate box and it was 9.60 or thereabouts. Id rather you come and check them. But I know somebody’s going to ask so I’ll just go ahead and put that out there.

Thanks.

Pictures:
9D5CF410-BBEF-48C0-A4FE-01993DC40763.jpeg
12C18E11-784A-4E6F-8AB7-FEA98A8158E9.jpeg
AA1C6566-FF26-4571-B27F-964312609008.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom