• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Trijicon 3 dot sights for Glock (GL01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanZ06

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Trijicon 3 dot sights for Glock (GL01)

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $35 shipped

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Trijicon GL01 night sights, 10 date stamp (camera wouldn't focus for a good picture), 12 year warranty. I had these on a Gen 4 19 that has since been sold. Still very bright and would be perfect for someone who wants to replace the plastic sights without spending much. With my work schedule right now I don't have time to schedule meets. I'll sell these for $35 shipped (paypal friends and family). If you want these please post an "I'll take it" here and send a follow up PM.

Directly from Trijicon's site:

Fits Glock Models:
17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38 and 39

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=GL01

Pictures:
sights-1-jpg.1590629

sights-2-jpg.1590630

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
As specified in the initial post and my PMs back to multiple people, paypal only, no trades, and I don't have time to meet. The price is cheap and includes shipping.

I'll take them. Sent u a pm

No longer for sale to you. After I responded to your PM with payment instructions I've heard nothing from you, but you've been on the site enough to make multiple posts and likes. In the future if you can't adhere to the specified conditions in an ad, don't tell someone you'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom