Ghost-1

Army Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
109   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS TLR-1 HL 800 Lumens and Glock 19, 23, 32 Holster Package Deal

Zip Code: 31773

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: I will take $60 for either holster someone chooses and then I will take $150 for the TLR-1 HL and which ever holster someone chooses. I can do a package deal for $180 Shipped and I take PPFF, Zell, Google Pay or Venmo.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have this TLR-1 HL 800 Lumens and these holsters that need a new home. I am switching all my pistol mounted lights over to the Streamlight TLR7 A's and I am also swapping the holsters as well.

Both holsters are set up for belt mounted but they both can be set up to run on the Safariland QLS system and I have included a Safariland fork if anyone wanted to swap out the mounted belt loops. The Multicam black holster is made by QVO Tactical and the green one Trex Arms light compatible Ragnarok. The TLR is missing the Glock key but I have been using the 1913 key and it has mounted up fine and with out any issues.

This is a package deal and I am not looking to break this up.

Pictures:
holsters-1-jpg.3234495

holster-2-jpg.3234496

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom