• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Tiny Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightnsand

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tiny Home

Zip Code: 30747

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 110K

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Title transfer

Item Description: About brand new 400 sf. tiny house, Outback Cabin ready for your property. 1 bedroom. 1 full bath. Complete with new central hvac and underpinning with automatic vents. Ceiling fans, stacked washer/dryer and livable loft. Stored wheels ready for you to transport to your property. Located in Summerville, Silverhill community, Georgia. Turn key opportunity for folks that want a smaller footprint, hunting cabin or defenseable position or the upcoming TEOTWAWKI. Selling for family member. PM for specifics and appointment. Leave name, number and a good time to call. Stay warm, 8

10.jpg
13.jpg14.jpg12.jpg11.jpg5.jpg7.jpg

9.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Saving this ad for when I pull out my jeans from the laundry and find that $110k I forgot I left in my back pocket.

For real though, wish I had the scratch. Have a perfect spot for it on my property. Maybe one day.

The beauty of this thing is that it’s probably not too much difference in size from an original Pioneer home. It just goes to show you how little we need. How many of us on here are always talking about reducing our footprint? It’s inconsequential to me if this thing sells as much as I’d like to see it gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom