• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS The Eagle has Landed (Desert Eagle 1911)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrclanton

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
51   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS The Eagle has Landed (Desert Eagle 1911)

Zip Code: 30083

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $625

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've owned this gun since 2017. I've carried it pretty faithfully in that 5 years. Eyeing a Kimber so this one is on the block. It comes with one mag. ( I have no idea why the pictures are upside down.)

Going back out of town to work for a few months, so this will only be avail for purchase until Sunday.

Pictures:
IMG_6127.jpg
IMG_6128.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dude honestly if I was you keep it I have owned kimbers and DE 1911s and desert eagles are so much better by 1million times honestly why give up a 10 for a 4 I will never trust a kimber they jam all the time I have owned over 15 of them and all of them was a jam problem they say you halt to break them in around 1,000 rounds and I say no I want a gun that will work from the first shot and so on I promise that you will regret it kimbers are made for looks not action desert eagles and in my opinion one of the best 1911s on the market I like them better than sigs and I have owned those too just trying to save you a heartbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom