• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS TBR Outdoors in Blue Ridge is OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclem02

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
ODT Junkie!
212   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS TBR Outdoors in Blue Ridge is OPEN!

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello all. Been a long time since I posted! Just wanted to announce that my wife and I have opened our new shop in Blue Ridge. We are not currently doing any service work or dipping and coating, this is purely a retail storefront for now. I hope if any of you are ever up this way you'll stop by. I'll put our address below, but for those of you that know Blue Ridge, we're located directly behind the McDonald's and Waffle House in what used to be the walk-in movie theater. We've got a great selection of firearms and ammo, and we're constantly adding other hunting/fishing/outdoor gear as we can. We're open 10am-6pm Tuesday-Saturday. Come see us!

TBR Outdoors
10091 Blue Ridge Dr.
Suite C
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
706-374-1911
tbroutdoors@yahoo.com

Pictures:
TBR 6.jpg
TBR1.jpg
TBR2.jpg
TBR3.jpg
TBR4.jpg
TBR5.jpg
TBR 7.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looking great !! I will make it a point to try and stop by if or when we get up that way soon !!
Everything looks so damned good from the pics…I bet it is awesome in person ! Looks like some hard work and best wishes that it pays off ….. I know we will support ya if we can in any way possible !!
Good luck and congrats !

I have known Jon and his wonderful loving family for many years...He has always been there to help me and many others on here..I stand behind him 100% and I am proud to call him a Brother..He and Victoria have had many challenges, through the years with health problems..But like cream they always rise to the top...As I will, please do yourself a favor and take the time to support him..You will be pleasantly surprised..

I have known Jon and his wonderful loving family for many years...He has always been there to help me and many others on here..I stand behind him 100% and I am proud to call him a Brother..He and Victoria have had many challenges, through the years with health problems..But like cream they always rise to the top...As I will, please do yourself a favor and take the time to support him..You will be pleasantly surprised..
Thank you Phil, we greatly appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom