Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Stoeger O/U Condor Competition 12ga, like new

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a like-new Stoeger Condor Competition in 12ga with a 30" ported barrel. Got this back when I thought I was going to do a lot more clay shooting, but just never made it down to shoot. The gun itself is in great shape, no real scratches or dents / dings.

This one comes with the original box, paperwork, and the set of three chokes. Even the silica packet, original receipt, and Stoeger marketing material are here, though I must admit, the styrofoam has seen better days...

Feel free to PM for more pictures or questions.

Will ask to exchange looks at DL, but don't need a BoS.
By contacting me you are attesting that you are legally allowed to purchase a long gun in this state.

Pictures:
IMG_5552.jpg
IMG_5554.jpg
IMG_5556.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Up for sale is a like-new Stoeger Condor Competition in 12ga with a 30" ported barrel. Got this back when I thought I was going to do a lot more clay shooting, but just never made it down to shoot. The gun itself is in great shape, no real scratches or dents / dings.

This one comes with the original box, paperwork, and the set of three chokes. Even the silica packet, original receipt, and Stoeger marketing material are here, though I must admit, the styrofoam has seen better days...

Feel free to PM for more pictures or questions.

Will ask to exchange looks at DL, but don't need a BoS.
By contacting me you are attesting that you are legally allowed to purchase a long gun in this state.
willing to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom