Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Stoeger m2000

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 325.00

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 28” barrel. Comes with modified, improved cylinder, and full chokes. All are good for steel or lead. I recently bought a new turkey/duck gun so I’m selling this one. It’s been hunted with so there are a few dings here and there but nothing really bad. I’ve tried showing all defects in the pictures. I purchased the gun new and have had it for roughly 10 years. It has been shot roughly 500 times.

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_4772.jpeg
IMG_4773.jpeg
IMG_4774.jpeg
IMG_4775.jpeg
IMG_4776.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
28” barrel. Comes with modified, improved cylinder, and full chokes. All are good for steel or lead. I recently bought a new turkey/duck gun so I’m selling this one. It’s been hunted with so there are a few dings here and there but nothing really bad. I’ve tried showing all defects in the pictures. I purchased the gun new and have had it for roughly 10 years. It has been shot roughly 500 times.
i have a single shot 370 12 gauge for trade/sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom