96   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Steal on a Stihl MSA 120 Battery Powered Chainsaw

Zip Code: 30171

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $175.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a Stihl MSA 120 with a Stihl AK-20 battery and charger. I used it a couple of weeks ago to cut up a small tree after the storms and need to recoup some $. With tax and all it was around $330. Chain is stihl VERY sharp. I'd really prefer to do business locally, but willing to travel within reason. Thank you for looking and God bless.

Pictures:
20230412_182357.jpg
20230412_182344.jpg
20230412_182330.jpg
20230412_182318.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
These are awesome saws. You won’t believe what they can cut. So much better for smaller jobs than gas. If I didn’t already have one I’d buy this. Great deal!

These are awesome saws. You won’t believe what they can cut. So much better for smaller jobs than gas. If I didn’t already have one I’d buy this. Great

These are awesome saws. You won’t believe what they can cut. So much better for smaller jobs than gas. If I didn’t already have one I’d buy this. Great deal!
It's unbelievably powerful & 1/2 as quiet as a gas saw. I was genuinely impressed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom