Radar
260   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS starbucks Whole bean coffee

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey gents i have a ton of Starbucks Italian whoile bean coffee. This stuff stays fresh for ever. i have been selling it for months now on ebay. And dont dont worry you are not supporting starbucks in anyway shape or form.this is donated by starbucks to non-profits who then sell it to me. i can do large quantity discounts if you would like a bunch. just follow the link at the end and buy ya some. or you may have to copy and paste. I also have cafe verona left and one other one. check out my other listing while you are there. over 850 products for sale.

Pictures:
IMG_2234.jpeg
IMG_2233.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey gents i have a ton of Starbucks Italian whoile bean coffee. This stuff stays fresh for ever. i have been selling it for months now on ebay. And dont dont worry you are not supporting starbucks in anyway shape or form.this is donated by starbucks to non-profits who then sell it to me. i can do large quantity discounts if you would like a bunch. just follow the link at the end and buy ya some. or you may have to copy and paste. I also have cafe verona left and one other one. check out my other listing while you are there. over 850 products for sale.
wow u get it free? and then sell! what a great business! wish i was closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom