Reaction score
Item Name: FS Shadow Systems MR918

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up on the block today is a Shadow Systems MR918 in like new condition. I am the original owner. I can't recall if I've had it to the range or not, so at most it's had 50 rounds down the pipe, or it may be unfired outside the factory. Either way it's clean, oiled, and ready to shoot!

It's a cool gun, feels great in the hand. I'm only selling it because I've got something else on order and I either have to make some room or get a bigger safe. With a wife that's working from home, I haven't yet figured out how to sneak a bigger safe in, hence the item up for sale today.

As this is essentially a Glock 19 clone (gen4 I believe), holsters and mags for the G19 will fit.

Comes with box, docs, and lock. It only came with one 15 round P-mag, but I'm including a second 10 round P-mag that I ordered accidentally. It's a G17 mag but it fits.

Can meet most weekdays from 10am to 2pm...need to keep it within those hours. I can be flexible on meet location...Im willing to drive 20-30 mins if needed.

Will need a peek at your valid GA WCP.

Pictures:
img_0653-jpg.3154908

img_0652-jpg.3154909

img_0648-jpg.3154910

img_0647-jpg.3154911

img_0646-jpg.3154912

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom