Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM***FS Kel-Tec PMR30 Bundle FS

Zip Code: 30175

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $385.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SOLD PENDING MEET***

Due to health reasons I am starting to sell off some of my firearms, easier for me then my widow lol.

For sale only is a Kel Tec PMR 30 in excellent condition. It has sat in my gun safe most of the time, only about 150 rounds shot thru her. This package will come with the PMR 30 with it's original box. two (2) 30 round magazines and the other stuff Kel Tec includes with it's sale. I am also including an additional Kel Tec 30 round magazine, a Lula magazine loader made specifically for the PMR30, makes loading these mags a breeze. If you don't have one for your PMR 30 you need to get one!! Also included will be 121 rounds of .22 WMR ammo. MUST have Georgia DL and over the age of 21 for this sale. $385.00

Here is info on the Lula mag loader: https://www.maglula.com/product/pmr-30-lula-loader-unloader/

*****Buyer of this firearm will have first crack at the lot (all together) of 450 rounds of .22 WMR ammo I will be selling after this sale.

Pictures:
001.JPG
002.JPG
005.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom